Is bream a Scrabble word?
Yes, bream is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Bream is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word bream
The meaning of bream
5 definitions of the word bream.
- Clean (a ship's bottom) with heat
- Flesh of various freshwater fishes of North America or of Europe
- Flesh of any of various saltwater fishes of the family Sparidae or the family Bramidae
- Any of numerous marine percoid fishes especially (but not exclusively) of the family Sparidae
- Any of various usually edible freshwater percoid fishes having compressed bodies and shiny scales; especially (but not exclusively) of the genus Lepomis
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in bream?
2 Anagrams of Bream
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bream:
Unscramble the letters in bream
There are 11 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'bream'.