Is barer a Scrabble word?
Yes, barer is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Barer is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word barer.
- Completely unclothed
- Lacking in amplitude or quantity
- Not having a protective covering
- Lacking its natural or customary covering
- Just barely adequate or within a lower limit
- Apart from anything else; without additions or modifications
- Lacking a surface finish such as paint
- Providing no shelter or sustenance
- Having everything extraneous removed including contents
- Lacking embellishment or ornamentation
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in barer?
2 Anagrams of Barer
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to barer:
There are 13 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'barer'.