Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Brake
The definition of brake, the meaning of the word Brake:
Is brake a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A restraint used to slow or stop a vehicle
- n. - Any of various ferns of the genus Pteris having pinnately compound leaves and including several popular houseplants
- n. - Large coarse fern often several feet high; essentially weed ferns; cosmopolitan
- n. - An area thickly overgrown usually with one kind of plant
- n. - Anything that slows or hinders a process
- v. - Stop travelling by applying a brake
- v. - Cause to stop by applying the brakes
Brake is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in brake: A B E K R
3 Anagrams of Brake
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to brake:
32 words found using the letters in "Brake"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words