Yes, angles is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Angles is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
8 definitions of the word 'angles'.
- Move or proceed at an angle
- To incline or bend from a vertical position
- Seek indirectly
- Fish with a hook
- Present with a bias
- The space between two lines or planes that intersect; the inclination of one line to another; measured in degrees or radians
- A biased way of looking at or presenting something
- A member of a Germanic people who conquered England and merged with the Saxons and Jutes to become Anglo-Saxons
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in angles?
2 Anagrams of Angles
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to angles:
There are 13 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'angles'.