Is tilt a Scrabble word?
Yes, tilt is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
Tilt is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word tilt.
- To incline or bend from a vertical position
- Heel over
- Move sideways or in an unsteady way
- Charge with a tilt
- A combat between two mounted knights tilting against each other with blunted lances
- A contentious speech act; a dispute where there is strong disagreement
- A slight but noticeable partiality
- The property possessed by a line or surface that departs from the vertical
- Pitching dangerously to one side
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in tilt?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to tilt:
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'tilt'.