Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, tilt is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
1. To incline or bend from a vertical position
2. Heel over
3. Move sideways or in an unsteady way
4. Charge with a tilt
1. A combat between two mounted knights tilting against each other with blunted lances
2. A contentious speech act; a dispute where there is strong disagreement
3. A slight but noticeable partiality
4. The property possessed by a line or surface that departs from the vertical
5. Pitching dangerously to one side
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in tilt?
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words