Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Tilt
The definition of tilt, the meaning of the word Tilt:
Is tilt a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A combat between two mounted knights tilting against each other with blunted lances
- n. - A contentious speech act; a dispute where there is strong disagreement
- n. - A slight but noticeable partiality
- n. - The property possessed by a line or surface that departs from the vertical
- n. - Pitching dangerously to one side
- v. - To incline or bend from a vertical position
- v. - Heel over
- v. - Move sideways or in an unsteady way
- v. - Charge with a tilt
Tilt is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in tilt: I L T T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to tilt:
6 words found using the letters in "Tilt"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words