Synonyms of Cans
Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
64 Synonyms for Cans
Here's a list of any Thesaurus entries for cans:
- n. - Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc.
- n. - The quantity contained in a can
- n. - A buoy with a round bottom and conical top
- Can buoy
- n. - The fleshy part of the human body that you sit on
- n. - A plumbing fixture for defecation and urination
- n. - A room or building equipped with one or more toilets
- v. - Preserve in a can or tin
- v. - Terminate the employment of; discharge from an office or position