Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
12 Definitions of Bottom
The definition of bottom, the meaning of the word Bottom:
Is bottom a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The lower side of anything
- n. - The lowest part of anything
- n. - The fleshy part of the human body that you sit on
- n. - The second half of an inning; while the home team is at bat
- n. - A depression forming the ground under a body of water
- n. - Low-lying alluvial land near a river
- n. - A cargo ship
- v. - Provide with a bottom or a seat
- v. - Strike the ground, as with a ship's bottom
- v. - Come to understand
- adj. - Situated at the bottom or lowest position
- adj. - The lowest rank
Bottom is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in bottom: B M O O T T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bottom:
23 words found using the letters in "Bottom"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words