Is wrought a Scrabble word?
Yes, wrought is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 14 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
Wrought is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word wrought
The meaning of wrought
28 definitions of the word wrought.
- Shaped to fit by or as if by altering the contours of a pliable mass (as by work or effort)
- Exert oneself by doing mental or physical work for a purpose or out of necessity
- Be employed
- Have an effect or outcome; often the one desired or expected
- Perform as expected when applied
- Shape, form, or improve a material
- Give a workout to
- Proceed along a path
- Operate in a certain place, area, or specialty
- Proceed towards a goal or along a path or through an activity
- Move in an agitated manner
- Cause to happen or to occur as a consequence
- Cause to work
- Prepare for crops
- Behave in a certain way when handled
- Have and exert influence or effect
- Operate in or through
- Cause to operate or function
- Provoke or excite
- Gratify and charm, usually in order to influence
- Make something, usually for a specific function
- Move into or onto
- Make uniform
- Use or manipulate to one's advantage
- Find the solution to (a problem or question) or understand the meaning of
- Cause to undergo fermentation
- Go sour or spoil
- Arrive at a certain condition through repeated motion
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in wrought?
3 Letter Words
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to wrought:
Unscramble the letters in wrought
There is 1 word that can be made by adding another letter to 'wrought'.
- P: upgrowth