Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, tough is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
1. Not given to gentleness or sentimentality
2. Very difficult; severely testing stamina or resolution
3. Physically toughened
4. Substantially made or constructed
5. Violent and lawless
6. Feeling physical discomfort or pain (`tough' is occasionally used colloquially for `bad')
7. Resistant to cutting or chewing
8. Unfortunate or hard to bear
9. Making great mental demands; hard to comprehend or solve or believe
1. Someone who learned to fight in the streets rather than being formally trained in the sport of boxing
2. An aggressive and violent young criminal
3. A cruel and brutal fellow
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in tough?
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words