Is tough a Scrabble word?
Yes, tough is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Tough is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
12 definitions of the word tough.
- Not given to gentleness or sentimentality
- Very difficult; severely testing stamina or resolution
- Physically toughened
- Substantially made or constructed
- Violent and lawless
- Feeling physical discomfort or pain (`tough' is occasionally used colloquially for `bad')
- Resistant to cutting or chewing
- Unfortunate or hard to bear
- Making great mental demands; hard to comprehend or solve or believe
- Someone who learned to fight in the streets rather than being formally trained in the sport of boxing
- An aggressive and violent young criminal
- A cruel and brutal fellow
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in tough?
1 Anagram of Tough
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to tough:
There are 8 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'tough'.