Is rough a Scrabble word?
Yes, rough is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Rough is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word rough
The meaning of rough
18 definitions of the word rough.
- With roughness or violence (`rough' is an informal variant for `roughly')
- With rough motion as over a rough surface
- Prepare in preliminary or sketchy form
- Having or caused by an irregular surface
- (of persons or behavior) lacking refinement or finesse
- Not quite exact or correct
- Full of hardship or trials
- Violently agitated and turbulent
- Unpleasantly harsh or grating in sound
- Ready and able to resort to force or violence
- Of the margin of a leaf shape; having the edge cut or fringed or scalloped
- Causing or characterized by jolts and irregular movements
- Not shaped by cutting or trimming
- Not carefully or expertly made
- Not perfected
- Unpleasantly stern
- Unkind or cruel or uncivil
- The part of a golf course bordering the fairway where the grass is not cut short
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in rough?
4 Letter Words
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rough:
Unscramble the letters in rough
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'rough'.