Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Worth
The definition of worth, the meaning of the word Worth:
Is worth a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An indefinite quantity of something having a specified value
- n. - The quality that renders something desirable or valuable or useful
- n. - French couturier (born in England) regarded as the founder of Parisian haute couture; noted for introducing the bustle (1825-1895)
- adj. - Worthy of being treated in a particular way
- adj. - Having a specified value
Worth is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in worth: H O R T W
4 Anagrams of Worth
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to worth:
25 words found using the letters in "Worth"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words