Is worse a Scrabble word?
Yes, worse is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Worse is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
18 definitions of the word worse.
- (comparative of `ill') in a less effective or successful or desirable manner
- (comparative of `bad') inferior to another in quality or condition or desirability
- Changed for the worse in health or fitness
- Having undesirable or negative qualities
- Very intense
- Feeling physical discomfort or pain (`tough' is occasionally used colloquially for `bad')
- (of foodstuffs) not in an edible or usable condition
- Feeling or expressing regret or sorrow or a sense of loss over something done or undone
- Not capable of being collected
- Below average in quality or performance
- Not financially safe or secure
- Physically unsound or diseased
- Capable of harming
- Characterized by wickedness or immorality
- Reproduced fraudulently
- Not working properly
- Something inferior in quality or condition or effect
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in worse?
4 Anagrams of Worse
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to worse:
There are 14 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'worse'.