Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Powers
The definition of powers, the meaning of the word Powers:
Is powers a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Possession of controlling influence
- n. - (physics) the rate of doing work; measured in watts (= joules/second)
- n. - Possession of the qualities (especially mental qualities) required to do something or get something done
- n. - (of a government or government official) holding an office means being in power
- n. - One possessing or exercising power or influence or authority
- n. - A mathematical notation indicating the number of times a quantity is multiplied by itself
- n. - Physical strength
- n. - A state powerful enough to influence events throughout the world
- n. - A very wealthy or powerful businessman
- v. - Supply the force or power for the functioning of
Powers is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in powers: E O P R S W
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to powers:
74 words found using the letters in "Powers"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words