Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Wore
The definition of wore, the meaning of the word Wore:
Is wore a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Be dressed in
- v. - Have on one's person
- v. - Have in one's aspect; wear an expression of one's attitude or personality
- v. - Deteriorate through use or stress
- v. - Have or show an appearance of
- v. - Last and be usable
- v. - Go to pieces
- v. - Exhaust or get tired through overuse or great strain or stress
- v. - Put clothing on one's body
Wore is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in wore: E O R W
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to wore:
12 words found using the letters in "Wore"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words