Is spoiled a Scrabble word?
Yes, spoiled is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
Spoiled is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word spoiled.
- Having the character or disposition harmed by pampering or oversolicitous attention
- (of foodstuffs) not in an edible or usable condition
- Make a mess of, destroy or ruin
- Become unfit for consumption or use
- Alter from the original
- Treat with excessive indulgence
- Hinder or prevent (the efforts, plans, or desires) of
- Have a strong desire or urge to do something
- Destroy and strip of its possession
- Make imperfect
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in spoiled?
3 Anagrams of Spoiled
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to spoiled:
There are 10 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'spoiled'.