Is veil a Scrabble word?
Yes, veil is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Veil is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word veil.
- To obscure, or conceal with or as if with a veil
- Make undecipherable or imperceptible by obscuring or concealing
- A garment that covers the head and face
- A membranous covering attached to the immature fruiting body of certain mushrooms
- The inner membrane of embryos in higher vertebrates (especially when covering the head at birth)
- A vestment worn by a priest at High Mass in the Roman Catholic Church; a silk shawl
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in veil?
3 Anagrams of Veil
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to veil:
There are 9 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'veil'.