Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Veil
The definition of veil, the meaning of the word Veil:
Is veil a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A garment that covers the head and face
- n. - A membranous covering attached to the immature fruiting body of certain mushrooms
- n. - The inner membrane of embryos in higher vertebrates (especially when covering the head at birth)
- n. - A vestment worn by a priest at High Mass in the Roman Catholic Church; a silk shawl
- v. - To obscure, or conceal with or as if with a veil
- v. - Make undecipherable or imperceptible by obscuring or concealing
Veil is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in veil: E I L V
3 Anagrams of Veil
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to veil:
9 words found using the letters in "Veil"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words