Is live a Scrabble word?
Yes, live is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Live is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word live
The meaning of live
19 definitions of the word live.
- Not recorded
- Actually being performed at the time of hearing or viewing
- Exerting force or containing energy
- Possessing life
- Highly reverberant
- Charged with an explosive
- Elastic; rebounds readily
- Abounding with life and energy
- In current use or ready for use
- Of current relevance
- Charged or energized with electricity
- Capable of erupting
- Inhabit or live in; be an inhabitant of
- Lead a certain kind of life; live in a certain style
- Continue to live through hardship or adversity
- Support oneself
- Have life, be alive
- Have firsthand knowledge of states, situations, emotions, or sensations
- Pursue a positive and satisfying existence
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in live?
3 Anagrams of Live
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to live:
Unscramble the letters in live
There are 9 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'live'.