Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Liver
The definition of liver, the meaning of the word Liver:
Is liver a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Large and complicated reddish-brown glandular organ located in the upper right portion of the abdominal cavity; secretes bile and functions in metabolism of protein and carbohydrate and fat; synthesizes substances involved in the clotting of the blood; synthesizes vitamin A; detoxifies poisonous substances and breaks down worn-out erythrocytes
- n. - Liver of an animal used as meat
- n. - A person who has a special life style
- n. - Someone who lives in a place
- adj. - Having a reddish-brown color
Liver is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in liver: E I L R V
3 Anagrams of Liver
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to liver:
25 words found using the letters in "Liver"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words