Is liver a Scrabble word?
Yes, liver is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Liver is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
5 definitions of the word liver.
- Having a reddish-brown color
- Large and complicated reddish-brown glandular organ located in the upper right portion of the abdominal cavity; secretes bile and functions in metabolism of protein and carbohydrate and fat; synthesizes substances involved in the clotting of the blood; synthesizes vitamin A; detoxifies poisonous substances and breaks down worn-out erythrocytes
- Liver of an animal used as meat
- A person who has a special life style
- Someone who lives in a place
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in liver?
3 Anagrams of Liver
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to liver:
There are 5 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'liver'.