Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Evil
The definition of evil, the meaning of the word Evil:
Is evil a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Morally objectionable behavior
- n. - That which causes harm or destruction or misfortune; the good is oft interred with their bones"- Shakespeare
- n. - The quality of being morally wrong in principle or practice
- adj. - Morally bad or wrong
- adj. - Having the nature of vice
- adj. - Having or exerting a malignant influence
Evil is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in evil: E I L V
3 Anagrams of Evil
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to evil:
9 words found using the letters in "Evil"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words