Yes, evil is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Evil is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word 'evil'.
- Morally bad or wrong
- Having the nature of vice
- Having or exerting a malignant influence
- Morally objectionable behavior
- That which causes harm or destruction or misfortune; the good is oft interred with their bones"- Shakespeare
- The quality of being morally wrong in principle or practice
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in evil?
3 Anagrams of Evil
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to evil:
There are 9 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'evil'.