Is olive a Scrabble word?
Yes, olive is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Olive is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word olive.
- Of a yellow-green color similar to that of an unripe olive
- Small ovoid fruit of the European olive tree; important food and source of oil
- Evergreen tree cultivated in the Mediterranean region since antiquity and now elsewhere; has edible shiny black fruits
- Hard yellow often variegated wood of an olive tree; used in cabinetwork
- One-seeded fruit of the European olive tree usually pickled and used as a relish
- A yellow-green color of low brightness and saturation
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in olive?
1 Anagram of Olive
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to olive:
There are 2 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'olive'.