Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Veils
The definition of veils, the meaning of the word Veils:
Is veils a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A garment that covers the head and face
- n. - A membranous covering attached to the immature fruiting body of certain mushrooms
- n. - The inner membrane of embryos in higher vertebrates (especially when covering the head at birth)
- n. - A vestment worn by a priest at High Mass in the Roman Catholic Church; a silk shawl
- v. - To obscure, or conceal with or as if with a veil
- v. - Make undecipherable or imperceptible by obscuring or concealing
Veils is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in veils: E I L S V
3 Anagrams of Veils
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to veils:
27 words found using the letters in "Veils"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words