Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Troughs
The definition of troughs, the meaning of the word Troughs:
Is troughs a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A narrow depression (as in the earth or between ocean waves or in the ocean bed)
- n. - A channel along the eaves or on the roof; collects and carries away rainwater
- n. - A concave shape with an open top
- n. - A treasury for government funds
- n. - A long narrow shallow receptacle
- n. - A container (usually in a barn or stable) from which cattle or horses feed
Troughs is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in troughs: G H O R S T U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to troughs:
122 words found using the letters in "Troughs"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words