Is guts a Scrabble word?
Yes, guts is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Guts is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word guts.
- Empty completely; destroy the inside of
- Remove the guts of
- Fortitude and determination
- The part of the alimentary canal between the stomach and the anus
- A narrow channel or strait
- A strong cord made from the intestines of sheep and used in surgery
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in guts?
2 Anagrams of Guts
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to guts:
There are 8 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'guts'.