Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Shout
The definition of shout, the meaning of the word Shout:
Is shout a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A loud utterance; often in protest or opposition
- v. - Utter in a loud voice; talk in a loud voice (usually denoting characteristic manner of speaking)
- v. - Utter a sudden loud cry
- v. - Utter aloud; often with surprise, horror, or joy
- v. - Use foul or abusive language towards
Shout is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in shout: H O S T U
2 Anagrams of Shout
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to shout:
32 words found using the letters in "Shout"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words