Is south a Scrabble word?
Yes, south is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
South is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word south.
- In a southern direction
- Situated in or facing or moving toward or coming from the south
- The region of the United States lying to the south of the Mason-Dixon line
- The southern states that seceded from the United States in 1861
- The cardinal compass point that is at 180 degrees
- A location in the southern part of a country, region, or city
- The direction corresponding to the southward cardinal compass point
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in south?
2 Anagrams of South
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to south:
There are 7 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'south'.