Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of South
The definition of south, the meaning of the word South:
Is south a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The region of the United States lying to the south of the Mason-Dixon line
- n. - The southern states that seceded from the United States in 1861
- n. - The cardinal compass point that is at 180 degrees
- n. - A location in the southern part of a country, region, or city
- n. - The direction corresponding to the southward cardinal compass point
- adj. - Situated in or facing or moving toward or coming from the south
- adv. - In a southern direction
South is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in south: H O S T U
2 Anagrams of South
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to south:
32 words found using the letters in "South"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words