Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Troops
The definition of troops, the meaning of the word Troops:
Is troops a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Soldiers collectively
- n. - A group of soldiers
- n. - A cavalry unit corresponding to an infantry company
- n. - A unit of Girl or Boy Scouts
- n. - An orderly crowd
- v. - March in a procession
- v. - Move or march as if in a crowd
Troops is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in troops: O O P R S T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to troops:
57 words found using the letters in "Troops"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words