Yes, poor is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Poor is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word 'poor'.
- Deserving or inciting pity
- Having little money or few possessions
- Characterized by or indicating poverty
- Lacking in specific resources, qualities or substances
- Not sufficient to meet a need
- People without possessions or wealth (considered as a group)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in poor?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to poor:
There are 8 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'poor'.