Yes, guns is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Guns is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
8 definitions of the word 'guns'.
- Shoot with a gun
- A weapon that discharges a missile at high velocity (especially from a metal tube or barrel)
- Large but transportable armament
- A person who shoots a gun (as regards their ability)
- A professional killer who uses a gun
- A hand-operated pump that resembles a revolver; forces grease into parts of a machine
- A pedal that controls the throttle valve
- The discharge of a firearm as signal or as a salute in military ceremonies
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in guns?
3 Anagrams of Guns
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to guns:
There are 12 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'guns'.