Is throws a Scrabble word?
Yes, throws is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Throws is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
20 definitions of the word throws.
- Propel through the air
- Move violently, energetically, or carelessly
- Get rid of
- Place or put with great energy
- Convey or communicate; of a smile, a look, a physical gesture
- Cause to go on or to be engaged or set in operation
- Put or send forth
- To put into a state or activity hastily, suddenly, or carelessly
- Cause to be confused emotionally
- Utter with force; utter vehemently
- Organize or be responsible for
- Make on a potter's wheel
- Cause to fall off
- Throw (a die) out onto a flat surface
- Be confusing or perplexing to; cause to be unable to think clearly
- The act of throwing (propelling something with a rapid movement of the arm and wrist)
- A single chance or instance
- The maximum movement available to a pivoted or reciprocating piece by a cam
- Bedclothes consisting of a lightweight cloth covering (an afghan or bedspread) that is casually thrown over something
- Casting an object in order to determine an outcome randomly
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in throws?
3 Anagrams of Throws
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to throws:
There are 2 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'throws'.