Is stroke a Scrabble word?
Yes, stroke is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Stroke is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word stroke
The meaning of stroke
16 definitions of the word stroke.
- Touch lightly and repeatedly, as with brushing motions
- Strike a ball with a smooth blow
- Row at a particular rate
- Treat gingerly or carefully
- (sports) the act of swinging or striking at a ball with a club or racket or bat or cue or hand
- The maximum movement available to a pivoted or reciprocating piece by a cam
- A sudden loss of consciousness resulting when the rupture or occlusion of a blood vessel leads to oxygen lack in the brain
- A light touch
- A light touch with the hands
- (golf) the unit of scoring in golf is the act of hitting the ball with a club
- The oarsman nearest the stern of the shell who sets the pace for the rest of the crew
- Anything that happens suddenly or by chance without an apparent cause
- A punctuation mark (/) used to separate related items of information
- A mark made on a surface by a pen, pencil, or paintbrush
- Any one of the repeated movements of the limbs and body used for locomotion in swimming or rowing
- A single complete movement
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in stroke?
4 Letter Words
3 Anagrams of Stroke
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to stroke:
Unscramble the letters in stroke
There are 7 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'stroke'.