Is growths a Scrabble word?
Yes, growths is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 14 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
Growths is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word growths.
- (biology) the process of an individual organism growing organically; a purely biological unfolding of events involved in an organism changing gradually from a simple to a more complex level
- A progression from simpler to more complex forms
- A process of becoming larger or longer or more numerous or more important
- Vegetation that has grown
- The gradual beginning or coming forth
- (pathology) an abnormal proliferation of tissue (as in a tumor)
- Something grown or growing
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in growths?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to growths:
There is 1 word that can be made by adding another letter to 'growths'.
- A: warthogs