Is sunset a Scrabble word?
Yes, sunset is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Sunset is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
5 definitions of the word sunset.
- Of a declining industry or technology
- Providing for termination
- The time in the evening at which the sun begins to fall below the horizon
- Atmospheric phenomena accompanying the daily disappearance of the sun
- The daily event of the sun sinking below the horizon
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in sunset?
1 Anagram of Sunset
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sunset:
There are 7 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'sunset'.