Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
12 Definitions of Trip
The definition of trip, the meaning of the word Trip:
Is trip a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A journey for some purpose (usually including the return)
- n. - A hallucinatory experience induced by drugs
- n. - An accidental misstep threatening (or causing) a fall
- n. - An exciting or stimulating experience
- n. - A catch mechanism that acts as a switch
- n. - A light or nimble tread
- n. - An unintentional but embarrassing blunder
- v. - Miss a step and fall or nearly fall
- v. - Cause to stumble
- v. - Make a trip for pleasure
- v. - Put in motion or move to act
- v. - Get high, stoned, or drugged
Trip is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in trip: I P R T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to trip:
6 words found using the letters in "Trip"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words