Is streak a Scrabble word?
Yes, streak is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Streak is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word streak
The meaning of streak
7 definitions of the word streak.
- Move quickly in a straight line
- Run naked in a public place
- Mark with spots or blotches of different color or shades of color as if stained
- An unbroken series of events
- A distinctive characteristic
- A narrow marking of a different color or texture from the background
- A sudden flash (as of lightning)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in streak?
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
3 Anagrams of Streak
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to streak:
Unscramble the letters in streak
There are 10 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'streak'.