Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Stake
The definition of stake, the meaning of the word Stake:
Is stake a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - (law) a right or legal share of something; a financial involvement with something
- n. - A pole or stake set up to mark something (as the start or end of a race track)
- n. - Instrument of execution consisting of a vertical post that a victim is tied to for burning
- n. - The money risked on a gamble
- n. - A strong wooden or metal post with a point at one end so it can be driven into the ground
- v. - Put at risk
- v. - Place a bet on
- v. - Mark with a stake
- v. - Tie or fasten to a stake
- v. - Kill by piercing with a spear or sharp pole
Stake is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in stake: A E K S T
4 Anagrams of Stake
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to stake:
44 words found using the letters in "Stake"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words