Yes, stake is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Stake is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word 'stake'.
- Put at risk
- Place a bet on
- Mark with a stake
- Tie or fasten to a stake
- Kill by piercing with a spear or sharp pole
- (law) a right or legal share of something; a financial involvement with something
- A pole or stake set up to mark something (as the start or end of a race track)
- Instrument of execution consisting of a vertical post that a victim is tied to for burning
- The money risked on a gamble
- A strong wooden or metal post with a point at one end so it can be driven into the ground
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in stake?
4 Anagrams of Stake
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to stake:
There are 8 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'stake'.