Yes, rakes is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Rakes is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word 'rakes'.
- Move through with or as if with a rake
- Level or smooth with a rake
- Sweep the length of
- Examine hastily
- Gather with a rake
- Scrape gently
- A dissolute man in fashionable society
- Degree of deviation from a horizontal plane
- A long-handled tool with a row of teeth at its head; used to move leaves or loosen soil
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in rakes?
3 Anagrams of Rakes
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rakes:
There are 14 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'rakes'.