Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Rakes
The definition of rakes, the meaning of the word Rakes:
Is rakes a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A dissolute man in fashionable society
- n. - Degree of deviation from a horizontal plane
- n. - A long-handled tool with a row of teeth at its head; used to move leaves or loosen soil
- v. - Move through with or as if with a rake
- v. - Level or smooth with a rake
- v. - Sweep the length of
- v. - Examine hastily
- v. - Gather with a rake
- v. - Scrape gently
Rakes is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in rakes: A E K R S
3 Anagrams of Rakes
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rakes:
39 words found using the letters in "Rakes"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words