Is hitch a Scrabble word?
Yes, hitch is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
Hitch is a valid Scrabble word.
Hitch is a word starting with h ending with h. Check our list of words starting with h ending with h.
Table of Contents
12 definitions of the word hitch.
- To hook or entangle
- Walk impeded by some physical limitation or injury
- Jump vertically, with legs stiff and back arched
- Travel by getting free rides from motorists
- Connect to a vehicle: "hitch the trailer to the car"
- A period of time spent in military service
- The state of inactivity following an interruption
- An unforeseen obstacle
- A connection between a vehicle and the load that it pulls
- A knot that can be undone by pulling against the strain that holds it; a temporary knot
- Any obstruction that impedes or is burdensome
- The uneven manner of walking that results from an injured leg