Is land a Scrabble word?
Yes, land is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Land is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word land
The meaning of land
18 definitions of the word land.
- Reach or come to rest
- Cause to come to the ground
- Bring into a different state
- Bring ashore
- Deliver (a blow)
- Arrive on shore
- Shoot at and force to come down
- The land on which real estate is located
- Material in the top layer of the surface of the earth in which plants can grow (especially with reference to its quality or use)
- Territory over which rule or control is exercised
- The solid part of the earth's surface
- The territory occupied by a nation
- A domain in which something is dominant
- Extensive landed property (especially in the country) retained by the owner for his own use
- The people who live in a nation or country
- A politically organized body of people under a single government
- United States inventor who incorporated Polaroid film into lenses and invented the one step photographic process (1909-1991)
- Agriculture considered as an occupation or way of life
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in land?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to land:
Unscramble the letters in land
There are 8 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'land'.