Is floater a Scrabble word?
Yes, floater is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Floater is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
8 definitions of the word floater.
- Spots before the eyes caused by opaque cell fragments in the vitreous humor and lens
- A debt instrument with a variable interest rate tied to some other interest rate (e.g. the rate paid by T-bills)
- A wanderer who has no established residence or visible means of support
- An employee who is reassigned from job to job as needed
- A voter who votes illegally at different polling places in the same election
- A swimmer who floats in the water
- An object that floats or is capable of floating
- An insurance policy covering loss of movable property (e.g. jewelry) regardless of its location
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in floater?
1 Anagram of Floater
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to floater:
There are 6 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'floater'.