Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Stoops
The definition of stoops, the meaning of the word Stoops:
Is stoops a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An inclination of the top half of the body forward and downward
- n. - Basin for holy water
- n. - Small porch or set of steps at the front entrance of a house
- v. - Bend one's back forward from the waist on down
- v. - Debase oneself morally, act in an undignified, unworthy, or dishonorable way
- v. - Descend swiftly, as if on prey
- v. - Sag, bend, bend over or down
- v. - Carry oneself, often habitually, with head, shoulders, and upper back bent forward
Stoops is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in stoops: O O P S S T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to stoops:
36 words found using the letters in "Stoops"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words