Is sponges a Scrabble word?
Yes, sponges is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
Sponges is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word sponges.
- Wipe with a sponge, so as to clean or moisten
- Ask for and get free; be a parasite
- Erase with a sponge; as of words on a blackboard
- Soak up with a sponge
- Gather sponges, in the ocean
- A porous mass of interlacing fibers that forms the internal skeleton of various marine animals and usable to absorb water or any porous rubber or cellulose product similarly used
- Someone able to acquire new knowledge and skills rapidly and easily
- A follower who hangs around a host (without benefit to the host) in hope of gain or advantage
- Primitive multicellular marine animal whose porous body is supported by a fibrous skeletal framework; usually occurs in sessile colonies
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in sponges?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sponges:
There is 1 word that can be made by adding another letter to 'sponges'.
- R: spongers