Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Pegs
The definition of pegs, the meaning of the word Pegs:
Is pegs a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A wooden pin pushed or driven into a surface
- n. - Small markers inserted into a surface to mark scores or define locations etc.
- n. - Informal terms for the leg
- n. - A prosthesis that replaces a missing leg
- n. - Regulator that can be turned to regulate the pitch of the strings of a stringed instrument
- n. - A holder attached to the gunwale of a boat that holds the oar in place and acts as a fulcrum for rowing
- v. - Succeed in obtaining a position
- v. - Pierce with a wooden pin or knock or thrust a wooden pin into
- v. - Fasten or secure with a wooden pin
- v. - Stabilize (the price of a commodity or an exchange rate) by legislation or market operations
Pegs is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in pegs: E G P S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to pegs:
5 words found using the letters in "Pegs"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words