Is snips a Scrabble word?
Yes, snips is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Snips is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
5 definitions of the word snips.
- Sever or remove by pinching or snipping
- Cultivate, tend, and cut back the growth of
- (plural) hand shears for cutting sheet metal
- A small piece of anything (especially a piece that has been snipped off)
- The act of clipping or snipping
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in snips?
1 Anagram of Snips
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to snips:
There are 2 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'snips'.