Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Snips
The definition of snips, the meaning of the word Snips:
Is snips a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - (plural) hand shears for cutting sheet metal
- n. - A small piece of anything (especially a piece that has been snipped off)
- n. - The act of clipping or snipping
- v. - Sever or remove by pinching or snipping
- v. - Cultivate, tend, and cut back the growth of
Snips is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in snips: I N P S S
1 Anagram of Snips
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to snips:
21 words found using the letters in "Snips"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words