Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Reel
The definition of reel, the meaning of the word Reel:
Is reel a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A roll of photographic film holding a series of frames to be projected by a movie projector
- n. - Music composed for dancing a reel
- n. - Winder consisting of a revolving spool with a handle; attached to a fishing rod
- n. - A winder around which thread or tape or film or other flexible materials can be wound
- n. - A lively dance of Scottish Highlanders; marked by circular moves and gliding steps
- n. - An American country dance which starts with the couples facing each other in two lines
- v. - Walk as if unable to control one's movements
- v. - Revolve quickly and repeatedly around one's own axis
- v. - Wind onto or off a reel
Reel is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in reel: E E L R
1 Anagram of Reel
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to reel:
8 words found using the letters in "Reel"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words