Is reel a Scrabble word?
Yes, reel is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
Reel is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word reel.
- Walk as if unable to control one's movements
- Revolve quickly and repeatedly around one's own axis
- Wind onto or off a reel
- A roll of photographic film holding a series of frames to be projected by a movie projector
- Music composed for dancing a reel
- Winder consisting of a revolving spool with a handle; attached to a fishing rod
- A winder around which thread or tape or film or other flexible materials can be wound
- A lively dance of Scottish Highlanders; marked by circular moves and gliding steps
- An American country dance which starts with the couples facing each other in two lines
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in reel?
1 Anagram of Reel
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to reel:
There are 12 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'reel'.