Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, frosts is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
1. Decorate with frosting
2. Provide with a rough or speckled surface or appearance
3. Cover with frost
4. Damage by frost
1. Ice crystals forming a white deposit (especially on objects outside)
2. Weather cold enough to cause freezing
3. The formation of frost or ice on a surface
4. United States poet famous for his lyrical poems on country life in New England (1874-1963)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in frosts?
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words