Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Mass
The definition of mass, the meaning of the word Mass:
Is mass a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The property of a body that causes it to have weight in a gravitational field
- n. - (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
- n. - An ill-structured collection of similar things (objects or people)
- n. - (Roman Catholic Church and Protestant Churches) the celebration of the Eucharist
- n. - A body of matter without definite shape
- n. - The common people generally
- n. - The property of something that is great in magnitude
- n. - A musical setting for a Mass
- n. - A sequence of prayers constituting the Christian Eucharistic rite
- v. - Join together into a mass or collect or form a mass
- adj. - Formed of separate units gathered into a mass or whole
Mass is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in mass: A M S S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to mass:
5 words found using the letters in "Mass"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words