Is mass a Scrabble word?
Yes, mass is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Mass is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
11 definitions of the word mass.
- Join together into a mass or collect or form a mass
- Formed of separate units gathered into a mass or whole
- The property of a body that causes it to have weight in a gravitational field
- (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
- An ill-structured collection of similar things (objects or people)
- (Roman Catholic Church and Protestant Churches) the celebration of the Eucharist
- A body of matter without definite shape
- The common people generally
- The property of something that is great in magnitude
- A musical setting for a Mass
- A sequence of prayers constituting the Christian Eucharistic rite
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in mass?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to mass:
There are 11 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'mass'.