Is slates a Scrabble word?
Yes, slates is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Slates is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word slates.
- Designate or schedule
- Enter on a list or slate for an election
- Cover with slate
- Equip or bar with slats
- Close the slats of (windows)
- (formerly) a writing tablet made of slate
- Thin layers of rock used for roofing
- A fine-grained metamorphic rock that can be split into thin layers
- A list of candidates nominated by a political party to run for election to public offices
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in slates?
5 Anagrams of Slates
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to slates:
There are 19 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'slates'.
- A: atlases
- C: castles
- B: stables
- E: teasels
- D: desalts
- I: salties
- O: solates
- S: tassels
- V: vestals
- Y: lysates
- X: taxless