Is falsest a Scrabble word?
Yes, falsest is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Falsest is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word falsest.
- Not in accordance with the fact or reality or actuality
- Arising from error
- Erroneous and usually accidental
- Deliberately deceptive
- Inappropriate to reality or facts
- Not genuine or real; being an imitation of the genuine article; it's real synthetic fur"
- Designed to deceive
- Inaccurate in pitch
- Adopted in order to deceive
- (used especially of persons) not dependable in devotion or affection; unfaithful
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in falsest?
1 Anagram of Falsest
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to falsest:
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'falsest'.