Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Falsest
The definition of falsest, the meaning of the word Falsest:
Is falsest a scrabble word? Yes!
- adj. - Not in accordance with the fact or reality or actuality
- adj. - Arising from error
- adj. - Erroneous and usually accidental
- adj. - Deliberately deceptive
- adj. - Inappropriate to reality or facts
- adj. - Not genuine or real; being an imitation of the genuine article; it's real synthetic fur"
- adj. - Designed to deceive
- adj. - Inaccurate in pitch
- adj. - Adopted in order to deceive
- adj. - (used especially of persons) not dependable in devotion or affection; unfaithful
Falsest is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in falsest: A E F L S S T
1 Anagram of Falsest
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to falsest:
142 words found using the letters in "Falsest"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words