Is silver a Scrabble word?
Yes, silver is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Silver is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
12 definitions of the word silver.
- Coat with a layer of silver or a silver amalgam
- Make silver in color
- Turn silver
- Made from or largely consisting of silver
- Having the white lustrous sheen of silver
- Of lustrous grey; covered with or tinged with the color of silver
- Expressing yourself readily, clearly, effectively
- A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal; occurs in argentite and in free form; used in coins and jewelry and tableware and photography
- Coins made of silver
- A light shade of grey
- Silverware eating utensils
- A trophy made of silver (or having the appearance of silver) that is usually awarded for winning second place in a competition
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in silver?
4 Anagrams of Silver
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to silver:
There are 10 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'silver'.