Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, silver is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
1. Coat with a layer of silver or a silver amalgam
2. Make silver in color
3. Turn silver
1. Made from or largely consisting of silver
2. Having the white lustrous sheen of silver
3. Of lustrous grey; covered with or tinged with the color of silver
4. Expressing yourself readily, clearly, effectively
1. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal; occurs in argentite and in free form; used in coins and jewelry and tableware and photography
2. Coins made of silver
3. A light shade of grey
4. Silverware eating utensils
5. A trophy made of silver (or having the appearance of silver) that is usually awarded for winning second place in a competition
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in silver?
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words