Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Silvers
The definition of silvers, the meaning of the word Silvers:
Is silvers a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal; occurs in argentite and in free form; used in coins and jewelry and tableware and photography
- n. - Coins made of silver
- n. - A light shade of grey
- n. - Silverware eating utensils
- n. - A trophy made of silver (or having the appearance of silver) that is usually awarded for winning second place in a competition
- v. - Coat with a layer of silver or a silver amalgam
- v. - Make silver in color
- v. - Turn silver
Silvers is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in silvers: E I L R S S V
1 Anagram of Silvers
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to silvers:
82 words found using the letters in "Silvers"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words